NEED TO KNOW'S
- Registration opens the Monday preceding the meet.
- Registration closes on Wednesday by 5:00 PM: NO EXCEPTIONS
- Meet books are sent out by 3:00 PM on Friday
- Arrival time for swim meets are varied depending on location. Home Meets arrival time is 6:45 AM on Saturdays except for Parking/Set-Up and other volunteer roles. See Meet Book for exact times.
How to Register for a Meet
Sign in into your account.
Under the Calendar & Meets tab and select Event Sign-Up for a swim meet.
- Click Job Sign-up and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign in both parents to save time of registering, scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip this step. NOTE: If you have a swimmer swimming at the Meet, a parent MUST volunteer or the swimmer will be scratched from the Meet.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Swim Meets.
- Click Swimmer Sign-up and then click Edit Entries.
- For each of your swimmers, select an option from the drop down next to their names.
- Attending this meet and available for any relays
- Attending this meet but cannot attend early relays
- Attending this meet but cannot attend late relays
- Attending this meet but cannot attend any relays
- Will not be attending this meet
IMPORTANT: Selecting the correct relay option is very important. Six and Under only has a freestyle relay and it is the first event of the meet. 7 & Up has the Medley Relay in the morning and the Freestyle Relay in the afternoon, after the conclusion of individual events. Please be sure to list this as accurately as you can based on your Saturday schedule. Don’t assume your swimmer will or won’t be selected. For clarity on relays, please review the Relay Policy. If your swimmer will NOT be at the Meet, it is very important to note "Will not be attending this meet" as that helps us know who has not signed up that is still attending vs. those not attending.
- Select the three events that you and your swimmer have agreed upon. If a prompt comes up that asks you if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Click Save Entries to record your choices.